This is a list of items that are often overlooked in the excitement of moving in to a new apartment. We will attempt to remind you of these tips when you move in.
- All apartments (except ones instructed to set up an account with Aqua) PAY WATER. There is a 2 month lag on water bill reporting so you will not see it until 2 months after you move in.
- You will be instructed to set up AQUA upon move in if applicable.
- For the fastest response, please call the office with work order requests.
- If there is an after-hours emergency, you should call the office to be connected to our on call service.
- Rent must be paid in ONE check. The spokesperson of the lease receives the rent invoice to their email. If they are not receiving your invoice, let the office know.
- As per your lease, we are not required to send an invoice. You are required to pay rent if an invoice is not received
- We are unable to accept temporary checks from new checking accounts. Please make sure your apartment address is on the check somewhere.
- Tenants need to contact PECO to set up their electric and gas service
- If PECO, Verizon or Comcast need access to the building to set up a service for you please set up a time during our normal business hours (9am to 5pm, M-Fri). We will not provide access to buildings outside of normal business hours.