STUDENT HOUSING 2019-2020
1. Starting September 15, view available apartments at www.zukinrealtyinc.com
– Apartments will be advertised on zukinrealtyinc.com as they become available for the 2019-2020 school year. Visit the website to view pictures, amenities, and pricing.
2. Schedule a showing by calling Zukin Realty, Inc. at 610-696-0953
– You may visit up to 5 apartments per showing. All roommates must be present.
3. Secure your apartment
– Zukin Realty, Inc. staff will accept fully completed application packages on a first come first serve basis. Once received, the apartment is considered off the market and will not be shown to other prospective tenants. Application packages with detailed instructions for completion will be provided at your showing. Application packages must include the following to be accepted:
A) All paperwork, including complete applications with 2 co-signers for each applicant
B) $100 nonrefundable application fee per applicant, paid separate from retainer
C) $2000 retainer fee
If applications are approved, your $2000 retainer fee will be deposited to escrow as part of your security deposit. Zukin Realty holds the equivalent of 2 months of rent in security escrow for all student leases (remainder due 2/13/19). If any application cannot be approved, you may provide an alternative co-signer or the retainer is returned to you.
4. Sign your lease
– Your lease will be emailed to all tenants and co-signers within 48 hours of application approval for electronic signature.
– Once the lease is sent, you have 7 calendar days to complete lease signing.
– The remainder of your security deposit is due February 13, 2019.